Anastasiya Sakhnovskaya, Associate
Passionate. Focused. Determined.
- Fordham University School of Law, JD
- State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science
- State University of New York at Oswego, Major in Computer Science
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Insurance Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
As one of Hoffman, Roth & Matlin’s newest associates, Anastasiya is focused on helping clients. She most recently was a Pro Bono Attorney focusing on Juvenile Defense for the Legal Aid Society, Juvenile Rights Practice. She has a lot of experience, including working at the Bronx County District Attorney’s Office. She has experience in representing defendants in a variety of areas.