Anastasiya Sakhnovskaya, Associate
- Fordham University School of Law, JD
- State University of New York Polytechnic Institute, Bachelor’s of Science in Computer Science
- State University of New York at Oswego, Major in Computer Science
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association
- New York Insurance Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
As one of Hoffman, Roth & Matlin’s newest associates, Anastasiya is focused on helping clients. She has experience both defending and prosecuting cases, having worked as an Assistant District Attorney in Bronx County and a Pro Bono Attorney at the Legal Aid Society’s Juvenile Rights Practice. Having learned to be a diligent advocate through her experience in Criminal Law, she hopes to carry that skill into the world of Civil Practice.
In her free time Anastasiya pursues hobbies including photography, crochet and weightlifting.