Passionate. Diligent. Innovative.
- Albany Law School, JD
- Collegiate Competitions Chair, Anthony V. Cardona Moot Court Board
- Moot Court Director, National Black Law Students Association
- President, Black Law Students Association Albany Law Chapter
- Competitor, Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Competition
- The College of Saint Rose, MBA, summa cum laude
- Siena College, BA
- New York State
- New York State Bar Association
- Albany County Bar Association
Fabrice is an associate at Hoffman Roth & Matlin, LLP and focuses his practice on general liability litigation. While in law school, he participated in various moot court competitions and gained invaluable experience interning at two nationally recognized law firms and the New York State Governor’s Office. Fabrice has a bachelor’s degree from Siena College and graduated summa cum laude from The College of Saint Rose with a Master of Business Administration degree. He received his juris doctor degree from Albany Law School and was admitted to the New York State Bar. In his free time, Fabrice likes to travel, volunteer for community service projects, and hike with his French Bulldog, Louie.