John T. Hague, Partner
Astute. Inquisitive. Determined.
John T. Hague
- JD, New York Law School
- Moot Court Executive Board Member
- Co-Author for the 34th Annual Charles Froessel Moot Court Competition
- BA, City University of New York, cum laude
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State County Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association
- New York Insurance Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
John became interested in law when working as a trader at a small hedge fund. While performing research, he discovered an interpretation of a rule that permitted the fund to utilize more leverage. This discovery piqued his interest in the law and its interpretation.
While working at the hedge fund, he attended New York Law School, at which he participated in moot court. This cemented his love of litigation.
John honed his skills representing personal injury plaintiffs. He now puts those skills to work representing defendants.