Energetic. Passionate. Meticulous.
- JD, New York Law School, cum laude
- Harlan Honor Scholarship Recipient
- Moot Court Executive Board Member
- Robert F. Wagner National Labor & Employment Law
- Moot Court Competition Co-Author
- Finalist, Federal Bar Association Thurgood Marshall
- Moot Court Competition
- BA, University of Wisconsin
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Tort Litigation Committee Member
- New York State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
Josh has worked at HRM in a variety of capacities since 2008. Presently, Josh focuses his practice on construction litigation, general liability cases, malpractice, commercial matters, coverage issues and appeals. Throughout college, Josh worked as a paralegal for a prominent Long Island based firm where he learned all facets of tort litigation. While at law school, Josh also gained invaluable experience interning in the civil division of the United State’s Attorneys Office of the Eastern District of New York, where he worked on all aspects of tort, medical malpractice, Title VII, ADA, health care fraud and environmental law cases.
Old MacDonald is Old News: The transformation of the traditional farm into a modern day tourist attraction, Your NY Connection, Fall 2014, December 4, 2014.