Creative. Driven. Honorable.
Contact Information – Download vCard
- JD, Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law
- BA, University of Massachusetts – Amherst, Communications
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second District
- New York State Bar Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
Will Matlin is a partner and member of Hoffman Roth & Matlin, LLP, a defense litigation firm located in midtown Manhattan that services all of New York City’s five boroughs, Long Island, and the Hudson Valley.
Will is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts, Amherst and the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He has been practicing law for 21 years and has been associated with Hoffman Roth & Matlin, LLP for 17 years. He is an experienced trial attorney and has conducted numerous seminars on New York Labor Law, including premises and motor vehicle liability, as well as on other topics.
Will believes in ultimate preparation.
He has two daughters. In his free time, Will is a keyboard player and singer with a band, a lacrosse coach, and an avid comic book fan.
- Appellate attorney who participated in the precedent setting case in the Appellate Division, Second Department of Petras v. Saci, Inc. on the issue of sudden and unexpected occurrences.
- Lecturer at insurance companies regarding construction and Labor Law actions from pre-law investigation, defending cases and insurance issues.