Nicolle Zavadoff, Associate
- New York State
- New York City Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- New Lawyers’ Practice & Skills Committee
- New York Insurance Association
- Claims and Litigation Management Alliance
Nicolle has experience representing defendants in matters including premises liability, automobile accidents and various tortious acts. During law school, she worked at a plaintiff’s personal injury firm, gaining valuable skills and exposure to litigation, which she chose to transfer exclusively into defense practice after graduation. In her free time, Nicolle enjoys running, cycling and reading.
Trademark Infringement and the Lanham Act: The Time for “Willfulness” to be Uniformly Defined and Applied Under the Lanham Act is Now, 52 Creighton L. Rev. 71 (2018).